About Me

My photo
Scotty Everett is a long time Resident of Second Life. You can find him almost anywhere if you look closely enough.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Naughty Scotty


My name is Scotty Everett. I've been with Second Life off and on for 6 and a half years.

In this blog, I plan on writing about my experiences within Second Life, the people I interact with, the parties I go to and my favorite places. If you find this blog boring, I apologize. If you are looking for me to reveal the x rated side of my adventures, you will be disappointed. That part of my Second Life will remain private. I'm not one to kiss and tell, and this is not what this blog is about. If you are interested to hear what I have to say, then read on. I want you all to know that there is more to me than just "Naughty Scotty." I do love that nickname by the way!

Yes, I am an old Avatar. This is always being pointed out to me. I started my Second Life back in 2004. I remember how clunky everything was, and I hated it. Needless to say, I didn't stick around for too long. Over the years, I checked in from time to time, and each time I did, it was just a little bit better. Then 8 months ago, I decided to give it one more chance, and I haven't left since.

The friends I have made is the main reason why I have stayed. I love all the parties, the shopping, all the events. But mostly, it's the people. All the wonderful friends that really make this place worth it. You know who you are. I don't see this as a game, and I don't see my friends as pixels on a screen. I look beyond the avatar, and see real people behind them. I may never meet any of you in person, yet I still think of you as my real friends.

I will try to update this blog as often as I can. I wont promise anything though, but I will do what I can. Thank you for reading my first entry. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment